::Polymorphic::
Friday, July 22, 2005
  Happy Birthday Sam
Sam is my little angel. She has just turned one. Sam is the reason why strive to work hard and be the best of my class. However, Sam and my wife Sharon are the two most important part of my life. Ironic, but I am willing to give up everything if it interferes or screws with my family life. And that includes my precious job and probably my IT career.

God will provide, my career is only second to my family. So to all concerned, please be a little touchy on this aspect. I am willing and is very much capable to go to the extreme if needed be.

Happy birthday baby Sam!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Richard's general thought on I.T. life, I.T. trends, the Philippines and being in an economic exile.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I am Richard Relos. A software developer.

randomized!

richard@work - rrelos.net

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 /

Creative Commons License