::Polymorphic::
Monday, July 18, 2005
  Luke the JavaDrinker
Just transfering a blog from Randomized.

While I prowl through cyberspace, I never ever put my true name unless it is ok to do so. I used to be known as Optimus Prime. Who is Optimus Prime? Of course, he is the leader of the Autobots! As of today, I am officially retiring my childhood pseudonym. My cyber-alter ego will now be Luke. Not Luke the Jedi! It is Luke, from "Duke", the Java mascot minus D plus L.

Follow the force...
Luke


Luke is my commonly used metasyntactic cyberpseudonym.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Richard's general thought on I.T. life, I.T. trends, the Philippines and being in an economic exile.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I am Richard Relos. A software developer.

randomized!

richard@work - rrelos.net

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 /

Creative Commons License