::Polymorphic::
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
  Misfortunes of the Nation!
Randomized!: Ahh! Exactly What My Rumblings Are!

Looks like that the Philippines is on a silent mode this time. Hope the economy rebounds soon and all bickerings fade out.

Though I lost trust in my government, I have not lost hope in my nation. But every cry seems to be futile. My nation is seemingly in the brink of collapse. But as all mature nations in the americas and in europe, they have all experienced civil war and inter-nation war before progressing into maturity. I hope my dear Philippines learns from those mistakes instead. Me and my family are one of the lucky ones to be granted permanent residence in my surrogate country. But what I would see as comfort for myself, I would consider it to be a form of economic exile instead. My nation's diaspora.

Long live the Philippines. God bless the Filipino Nation.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Richard's general thought on I.T. life, I.T. trends, the Philippines and being in an economic exile.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I am Richard Relos. A software developer.

randomized!

richard@work - rrelos.net

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 /

Creative Commons License