::Polymorphic::
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
  Future Techie Girl
I am just amazed how technology has changed the way we live life. But I am more amazed the way my daughter is developing. So far, it is only my daughter that prevents me from using my computer freely (desktop or laptop). When she sees me, she'll definitely grab the keyboard and mouse and start to randomly do anything. She's fond of seeing the mouse move (through mouse and through the little red button in my thinkpad) and the Windows Start Menu show off when she presses some random button. I will not be surprised if at a very young age, Sam will be pounding the keyboards and do her own stuff. Probably, she is my mini-me girl-version. Here's a pic of Sharon (my wife) doing some homework while being "hijacked" by Sam.

...i'll be updating the pic...
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Richard's general thought on I.T. life, I.T. trends, the Philippines and being in an economic exile.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I am Richard Relos. A software developer.

randomized!

richard@work - rrelos.net

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 /

Creative Commons License