::Polymorphic::
Friday, August 05, 2005
  Sam's Birthday Pic-Movie
Polymorphic: Happy Birthday Sam

Ninong Mike has just created a pic-movie from Sam's Birthday Party. Time flies so fast. A year ago, Sam first came into this world. Now, Sam is already walking and can utter the words Dadde (daddy) and Mama (mommy). It is quite refreshing to see Sam smiling and walking towards me and her Mommy when we arrive from work. Sweet as Sam is, don't be mistaken, you'll run out of breath running around with her =) Sam is a very active baby.

You can download the movie here. Please notify me of a broken link or a corrupted zip file (formerly a tarball).

 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Richard's general thought on I.T. life, I.T. trends, the Philippines and being in an economic exile.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I am Richard Relos. A software developer.

randomized!

richard@work - rrelos.net

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 /

Creative Commons License